Savio Texcone Private Limited is a renowned manufacturer and exporter of Paper Tube and Paper Cones from India. We manufacture different types of printed and plain paper cones depending upon the specific requirement of its customers. Established in 1995-96, the company has taken giant steps towards success and has become one of most prominent exporter & manufacturer in its area.
A substantial part of Savio Texcone's success is due to the able hands the company is in. Textile engineer, A K Chharia runs the enterprise along with other highly qualified professionals who,w ith the help of a young quality control team lend a sound support to the sales & marketing. An ISO 9001 company, Savio Texcone registered a phenominal growth in it's very first year, Now it is upgraded to ISO 9001:2008 from DNV Netherlands and also got approved D-U-N-S No.86-218-2706 which is yet another milestone definitely.
Nature of Business:
- Vardhman Textile Ltd.
- Nahar Spring Mills
- B. S. L Ltd.
Jayco House, Kishan Ganj, Hapur- 245 101, Uttar Pradesh, India
Manufacturing, Trading, Importer and Exporter of Paper Tube and Paper Cones
Total Number of Employees:
51 to 100 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Ltd. Co. Registered under Indian Companies Act 2013
Mr. Ashok Kumar Chharia
2010-11 Rs. 10 - 25 Crore Approx.
2009-10 Rs. 10 - 25 Crore Approx.
2008-09 Rs. 10 - 25 Crore Approx.
Location Photo 1:
Location Photo 2:
Primary Competitive Advantage:
- Experienced R & D Department
- Good Financial Position & TQM
- Provide Customized Solutions
DGFT / IE Code:
- By Road
- By Air
- By Cargo
- By Sea
Expiry Date: 15/09/2018
When it comes to customer satisfaction we follow the old philosophy of Gandhi Ji-keep your customers happy they will keep you in business. Customer satisfaction is something that we seek to achieve through several means. Quick response, adoption of latest trends, implementation of intensive quality control policies-all are different ways of accomplishing the goal for us.
Since our inception, we have constantly striven to maintain a high level of customer confidence. The tremendous growth in production with continuous improvement in quality can be attributed to the constant support of customers. The continuous pressure of the customers has resulted in a maximization of quality and minimization of cost. Which is why we have a variety of paper cones whereby prices vary from Re.1/- to Rs. 2/- per cone depending upon the specification of paper cones.
We believe that the growth of our customers is directly related to us. We can achieve a satisfactory growth as an organization only when our products will serve the consumer's end successfully. Right from the very beginning we have earnestly endeavoured to inspire change, growth & development of our customers through our high-quality products and unwavering commitment.
Since the inception, our attempt has always been to inspire customer trust & thus strengthen our reliability as a house. With a constant desire to be better & a predominantly young team--things like enthusiasm & zeal are abound in our enterprise. The innate strength, expertise & enthusiasm together ensure both quick and effective response on our part to every customer need. We have accomplished these since we started our vision, ofto make sure that at no poinintime does any of the virtues lose it's vitality & vigour.
Nowadays Spinning mills are trying to shift from 5° 57' paper cones to 4° 20' and 3° 30' paper cones. This shifting procedure has following advantages:-
- The cones can carry more doff weight in the same volume
- Reduction in packing cost: - As one cone carries more yarn, requirement of number of paper cones is reduced and hence overall packing cost goes down.
- The 3° 30' cones are more beneficial as they are light weight cones and can carry higher doff weight. The only dis-advantage is that being less angle, slipping off may take place but it is very rate in Synthetic Spun Yarn . Same is the case with 4° 20' Paper cones. Further, the buyers still have option to reduce their cost of paper cones by intimating well in advance whether the cones after winding of yarn, will be conditioned or not. For manufacturing the cones, which are to be conditioned, a special paste (moisture repellant) is to be used. The cone manufactured with this paste, can very easily tolerate the yarn conditioning i.e. high temperature steam without any damage to the cone. However, if the paper cones where the yarn conditioning is not to be done, other ordinary quality paste, which is cheaper, can be used in manufacturing paper cones. So, one can very well economize packing cost by considering above points.
Outstanding commitment to excellence and our zealous efforts have endeared our products to the world's best markets. We feel proud to be associated with numerous Spinning Mills in India and a few to mention areas:
- M/s Century Yarn, - Khargone
- M/s Nahar Group of Companies
- M/s Nahar Spinning Mills Ltd. - Mandideep - (100% E.O.U.)
- M/s Oswal Cotton Spinning Mills, - Doraha, Ludhiana
- M/s J.C.T. Ltd. - Hoshiarpur
- M/s Suryalata Spinning Mills Ltd. - Kalwakurthi
- M/s STI India Ltd. - Pithampur
- M/s Nitin Spinners Ltd. - Bhilwara - (100% E.O.U.)
- M/s Sporting Synthetics, - Ludhiana
- M/s Gillanders Arbuthnot Co. Ltd. - Ludhiana
- M/s Pratibha Syntex Ltd. - Pithampur - (100% E.O.U.)
- Vardhman Group Of companies
- Alok Industries Ltd
- Asarwa Mills
- South Africa